Friday, August 18 & Saturday, August 19 – 10:00 am – 4:00 pm both days (12 hours)
Community Mediation, Inc.
3013 Dixwell Ave, Ste. 3
Hamden, CT 06518
Restorative Circle Training Description (12 hours):
The purpose of the training is to introduce participants to basic concepts of restorative practices and the specific skills/tools used to conduct a Restorative Circles. Participants will learn through lecture, group activities, interactive exercises, and role-plays. The training will prepare participants to conduct various forms of Restorative Circles and have a basic understanding of restorative practices. All participants who successfully complete this training will receive a Restorative Circle training certificate.
At the end of the 12-hour training, participants will be able to:
- define restorative practices.
- list the differences between punitive and restorative responses to conflict .
- compose affective statements and questions.
- conduct a Restorative Circle in a role-play setting.
- Identify situations in their environment that will lend themselves to Circles
- model the core values of restorative practices when communicating and interacting with others.
This training will be held at our offices 3013 Dixwell Ave, Hamden, CT 06518